A fundraising event for the Berne Union Music Boosters
Sugar Grove, Ohio
Friday June 24th to Saturday June 25th
Photo by: Daniel King
Stars and Stripes in Sugar Grove is 2 days of Good Ole Fashioned fun at the Berne Union School Facilities. Ending on Saturday night with The Sugar Grove Fireworks Spectacular.
Visit us on Facebook, Sugar Grove Stars and Stripes Festival for more information.
What's New and Exciting?
See our schedule of events page for all or our exciting events
All New Ride Company! Chicketti Family Amusements
- The Bremen Banking Center Indoor Community Stage.This venue hosts entertainment both
days of the festival including the Stars & Stripes Queens Pageant and an evening of dancing
with the 18-piece jazz band THE NOSTALGICS. Check the Schedule of events for all
entertainment and times in this venue.
- Live Band - Bad Influence 8pm Saturday Night - The peoples Bank Main Stage (outside) hosts top nothch acts througout both days of the festival. Check schedule for listings.
- Car Show (Friday Night Only) - – Up to 100 cars in this spectacular show. Hosted by Bill Palmer Insurance and the Corvettes of Lancaster.
- Pie Baking Contest Contest and Charity Pie Auction. Enter your pies to win the first ever CASH prizes in our competition. The grand champion pie will go home with $125.00 in cash. Each Category 1st place pie will win $25 cash. PLUS – New Child Baker Category! Come out to the auction on
Saturday after the grand parade. Competition sponsored by: The Candy Cottage of Lancaster.
- PARKING IS $5 AND HELPS US KEEP MUSIC EDUCATION THRIVING IN OUR SCHOOLS– Our local law enforcement agencies have teamed up with the Ohio State Highway Patrol to reorganize and streamline our parking and firework exiting plans. It’s a safe and easy way to
enjoy all the entertainment, rides, food, and of course the biggest and best firework show in our
- KIDS LOVE OUR FESTIVAL - We have tons of entertainment for kids and families. KidsFair is a free area full of games, crafts and free raffles, provided by SuperKids Ministries. Inside we have vendors who offer face painting and air brush art. Saturday Powers Trucking presents the Jungle Island Petting Zoo – exotic animals your child can enjoy up close. Peoples Bank will be handing out balloons on Saturday before the fireworks (starting at 7pm) Our Grand Parade (Saturday at Noon) hosts 100 units of candy/treat throwing participants.
- INDOOR CRAFT SHOW- The biggest and best in festival history, with over 40 vendors, you will find something you can’t live without! Stop and enjoy some cafeteria home-cooked food and check out the entertainment on the Bremen Bank Indoor Community Stage, while you shop!
- Contact Booster President Phil Venrick